Monday, March 2, 2009

Banana Graham Parfait

So, even though I'm watching what I eat and counting those calories, I found myself with a bit of a sweet tooth tonight and just had to give in to the craving and made myself some dessert! But...I made sure it was a lower calorie option and it was very satisfying and filling. This is not really a recipe, more so a guideline. You could easily substitute different fruit and pudding flavors, but I enjoyed this combination a lot.

Banana Graham Parfait


1 banana
2 low-fat Cinnamon Graham Cracker sheets
1 sugar-free vanilla pudding

Break up part of a graham cracker sheet in bottom of a bowl. Spread a spoonful of pudding over crackers, slice up half of the banana. Repeat layers, topping with the last bits of graham cracker.

That's it! It's super simple and tasty. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good way to have a healthy but sweet dessert! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete