Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lists

So, the other day my sister posted a blog of "lists" and it inspired me to create my own for the year. Of course I'm going to make the lists appropriate for a "food blog", but I like her idea of making New Year's Lists instead of resolutions!

Twelve new recipes to try:
  1. Engish Muffin Bread
  2. Chimichurri Beef
  3. Green Garbanzo Salad
  4. Chicken Pot Pie
  5. Homemade Hummus
  6. Spicy Szechuan Tofu
  7. Roasted Chicken with Bread Salad
  8. Garlic Soba Noodles
  9. Seared Ahi Tuna
  10. Orange and Beet Salad
  11. Dan Dan Noodles
  12. Sweet Potato Latkes
Six kitchen gadgets to get:
  1. Dough Blender
  2. Microplane
  3. Grill pan
  4. Mango slicer
  5. Pasta bowl
  6. Medium sized ramekins
Three things to organize in the kitchen:
  1. Spice cabinet
  2. Tool drawer
  3. Recipe Box

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I've never inspired someone elses blog before!

    I have a great hummus recipe if you want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, please share the hummus recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it - I just emailed it to you. I brought that hummus to a potluck and it was very popular. Careful with the sesame oil - that smell will stick to your hands for hours.

    ReplyDelete