Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fast Fish Tacos

Last night I was in the mood for fish and we had most of the makings for fish taco's so I threw together what is possibly one of the easiest and quickest dinners I've made in quite a while. I really love the individually frozen fillets I find at Costco and we also had a happy "accidental" purchase of peach/mango salsa.

Fish Tacos
makes about 4 small tacos

2 Tilapia fillets (could use Red Snapper/Halibut/any flaky firm white fish)
Olive Oil
Salt Pepper
Old Bay Seasoning
Shredded cabbage
Cider Vinegar
Cilantro
4 small corn tortillas
Mozarrella cheese, shredded
Peach/Mango salsa
lime wedges

Season fish with salt, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning. In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over med/low heat, add fish and saute until cooked through.

While fish is cooking, lightly dress shredded cabbage with vinegar and salt and chop up cilantro.

Break up fish and place into your corn tortillas and top with cheese, cabbage, cilantro and salsa. Squeeze a lime wedge over it all and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I have almost everything I need to go home and make this one tonight!

    ReplyDelete