Friday, April 10, 2009

Easy Crockpot Roast

I actually took this recipe from my sister (hope you don't mind Kailey!). When I was home visiting last October, she made the family lunch one afternoon and she had made this roast in the crockpot that was one of the best roasts I've ever tasted. I've made it once since I came home and another friend has made it, and I have all the ingredients to make it again this week, so you can see that it's become a definite favorite in our house!

Easy Crockpot Roast

1 large roast
1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix
1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
1 envelope Brown Gravy Mix
1 cup water

Mix the 3 powder mixes together and spread over both sides of roast, put into crockpot and cover with 1 cup of water. Cook in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.

That's it, it's really that easy! You won't be disappointed in this dish, I promise you! I plan on serving mine this week with grilled polenta circles and roasted asparagus.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to share, it's defintely one of the easiest, best tasting dishes I have.

    ReplyDelete