Friday, August 28, 2009

Cheesy Eggs

Well, I was going to give you a post on Baked Dijon and Lime Chicken this morning, but well, I had a problem last night that didn't allow me to actually make the Baked Dijon and Lime Chicken...see, I forgot to put the chicken in the fridge when I took it out of the freezer yesterday and well, my cat attacked the bag and drug it out into the living room...needless to say, we ate out last night.

So, instead, I present you with an easy, but filling start to breakfast!

Cheesy Eggs

4 egg whites, beaten
1 wedge laughing cow light cheese (any flavor will do, but I used Garlic and Herb)
Cooking Spray

Spray pan with cooking spray, add beaten egg whites, crumble cheese wedge into little pieces and add to eggs. Stir eggs with plastic spatula, breaking up cheese pieces as much as possible. As the eggs cook, the cheese will melt into the eggs and make them nice and cheesy!

I serve alongside some toast and fruit, and it makes for a very low-fat, low-calorie, filling breakfast!

1 comment: